Earn money by filling out SurveysNow you can charge your time set aside for completing surveys. All surveys are online, filled in from your computer. How is this possible and how all this works, see below.
How does this work?
- First, log in to the site www.tvojstav.com, leave your details and then you arrive in the mail from time to time links with paid surveys.
- Fill out surveys from home or from any computer and after each completed survey you get paid a certain sum of money on your virtual account.
What is this a scam?
- This is no hoax. We are a company that does research on public opinion / market. We connect companies with current or future customers (market), and most importantly - their opinion.
- This also is nothing new - before people get money for completing surveys, but it is required that the interviewer is going door to door and deli paper questionnaires that were filled in by hand. Today almost every household has a computer and can therefore be the same thing applies to the internet area.
OK but there has to be a trick?
- Actually yes. For now, only people from Serbia can earn money this way.
Do I have to pay for something that would be reported?
- No, registration is completely free.
Do I have any obligation to www.tvojstav.com or anyone else?
- No, there is no contract or anything you have to sign it.
- You decide whether you will respond to the survey. You can always give up and have absolutely no obligations to anyone.
Why should I pay someone to fill the survey?
- There are many companies in the market who are interested in just your opinion about a product or service. Getting feedback from large groups of people can improve their product or service and thus achieve higher sales and profits.
How can I make money?
- The amount of money you earn after each completed survey depends on the number of questions, complexity, expertise, and how much is the company that commissioned the research is ready to set aside money for research.
- It is important to understand that filling out the survey you will never earn enough to live on that, but spending money you can certainly come in handy.
Does this mean that for every completed survey get paid?
- No. There are polls created by users like you and do not need serious research but just to have fun.
- To you to decide whether to respond to such a survey or not. If you do not want to answer free surveys, you can always look at the results and have fun.
- At the beginning of each survey you will know that you will get paid for it or not.
How often will I get paid surveys?
- It all depends on what the research commissioned by the number of such requests.
- Companies often want to examine only a portion of the population (eg, all 30 to 40 years, or only women or only men, people from the countryside or the cities, car mechanic or a doctor), which means that not every paid survey "completed" in you.
When and how will I get paid?
- Once on your virtual account 3000 and earn more dinars, you will be able to enter a checking account that will pay you the amount earned.
How www.tvojstav.com earn?
- When a company ordered them to do some research, how to arrange for investigations of patients and how much money you are willing to devote to each subject, ie. each response. Part of that sum goes to you, part of us remains.
What about my data?
- Your data is completely safe. None of your data that you leave the site www.tvojstav.com will be forwarded to third parties without your consent.
Should I sign in or not?
- The more people are signed into the base of respondents of www.tvojstav.com, the more it is attractive for companies, and therefore increases the likelihood of your and our earnings.
I want to sign up, how?
- You log in by clicking the Register button (top right). Enter your email address and choose a password. Then, at your specified email address send mail with an activation link that you need to click.
- When you activate your account, log in with your email address and password (Login link above right). On the My Profile section of My details fill in your details and you're ready to start.